Thursday, October 29, 2009

arty artichokes!



I'm so happy that the artichokes are doing so well this year. I was a little worried as I moved them from a spot that they where for two years. But when the neighbors tree lost some branches it opened up an area in the garden that had previously been heavily shaded.
Just picked about 20 of them, I'll use a couple in a dish with broad beans and bottle the rest.

Blimey I just noticed that I have 10 followers!! Wow thanks everyone. I guess that means I have to put a bit more impute into this blog! Not to worry I have heaps of recipes I've been needing to type out and its a great way to see how our garden is progressing throughout the years.

1 comment:

  1. love this vegetable too..wish you were closer, I never have anyone to share with lol..
    great blog entry . Photos are crisp and fresh..lol.
    blessings madame samm
    http://sewdollswhosnext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete